Thursday, January 23, 2014

Frozen Suite at Hotel de Glace

Did your kids love Disney’s new Frozen movie as my as my son did? It was the first movie he’s ever seen in the theatre (or as he referred to it, the giant TV lol), so it was definitely one to remember for us.


Well now you and your family can have a real life Frozen experience, right here in Quebec!

Quebec City's famed Hôtel de Glace recently collaborated with Disney to create a Frozen inspired suite modeled after Anna & Elsa's bedrooms and supervised by the film's art director Michael Giaimo.



The Disney suite, open now through March 23rd, is made entirely out of sculpted ice and snow with 2 Queen sized beds and ranges in price from $498 per night during the week to $648 on the weekend. (prices subject to change throughout the season). Fit for a queen of course!




If you can’t brave the night in this Frozen abode, your family can still enjoy a tour of the hotel and suite as well as some fun in the Disney cave that has a large slide everyone is sure to enjoy.

Sounds like an unforgettable Disney experience not too far from home! I think I might just have to make a visit to Quebec City with my family one weekend. I’m sure my son would love it!

I will leave you with this video of Frozen’s “Let it Go” sequence, 1. Because I love this song and 2. Because this is how I imagine I would be visiting the Hôtel de Glace. Lol


Check out the Hôtel de Glace’s website for more information. 




0 comments: